Monday 18 January 2016

Production Log: Monday 18/01/2016

Monday 18th of January 2016

Today I began properly planning to shoot my video.
Today I went to drama and asked a teacher in the room that has the least classes what their timetabel was and when the room will be free.
I found out that there were a few times in the week that would be great to film because I will have no lesson and also there will be enough time to film.

These periods are:

3rd and 5th lesson on a Wednesday. 
This allows me to film two hours as I only have lesson 1&2 and also I can film in Media if I need to in period 4 because there are something I might need to shoot in there.

All day Friday.
This is great because on Friday, I only have a lesson very last in 5th period, this allows me to film almost all day if I need to.


Right now I plan to start filming in drama on Friday period 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment