Saturday 23 January 2016

Production Log: Friday 22/01/2016

Friday 22 January 2016

On Friday me and my performer for the video, Max (who was in costume with his black jacket and trousers), went to the drama room to begin the filming of my video. We already knew it was free because I have previously discussed the availability of the room with the teachers and we had already picked up a camera and tripod from Media. As well as the camera and tripod, I also brought along a bright torch that I already owned.




When we got to the drama room we where setting up and we saw a small room in the back that was like a store room. We decided to try this out because we could achieve better lighting by letting some light through a window as well as because it might look good. To film we turned out the lights and used my torch to create a flashing light effect. I shot about half and half on a tripod and using hand-held to emphasize the energy of the song.

After setting up and filming for about two hours, mostly because I had to do multiple shots as well as re shoots of things that went wrong, we could only do one and a half verses of the song and the hook. This takes up about 1 minute of the 2:50 minute song.

Here are some shots from my filming that day.





No comments:

Post a Comment