Saturday 16 January 2016

Setting

My music video only has two (and a half) settings.
Firstly, the main setting is a mysterious dark room.
There are hints to it being an abandoned building.

This setting will actually be filmed in the drama department at my school. The reason for this is that it can be made dark enough to achieve the desired effects I want for my video. It also has lots of technical gear and props everywhere so it does not look like a classroom; in the dark it could look like an abandoned building, we used a sofa, steps and an exit sign in the video to make it look this way.



The second setting is a padded cell for an insane or dangerous person.

This will actually be filmed using a white screen in media because these padded cells are usually white. To make it seem more realistic, I will use camera perspective, sound design and the performance of the artist to make it seem like he is in a claustrophobic cell with a heavy door.



The final place I will use to film is the music performance room in school. I need to use this to record footage of someone playing the drums although this will be mostly overlayed on the screen and not fully shown as a setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment