Thursday 11 February 2016

Editing: Effects, shots, angles I will use.

My video will rely mostly on editing to keep it interesting by adding special effects and clips in the video that are related to the lyrics. I will also need to make sure to keep the editing fast paced and to have movement in every shot to match the energy of the track. I have decided that I want my video to gradually get even faster paced as it goes on rather than starting out really fast paced.

I will record multiple shots of my footage so I can Overlay them to create a ghosting effect which will also make the video seem more crazy and hazy.


In the video I will include video clips as an addition to my own. The clips will relate to the lyrics and will not be able to be shot by myself. Some of the clips include a military march, a guard dog barking, a snake. These will be added in, in very short clips so they flash on screen. Gradually at the point where the person is going crazy, the images will flash more and there will be more of them. I will include images/video relating to the song and the conventions of the genre (violence, random footage of fire, destruction, crime etc.)


Some effects I will add include lightning, flames and smoke effects. Footage of tracer bullets being fired to link to the "cryonic haunted bullets hollow tipped with toxic waste" that relate to the lyrics. For these I will use plugins such as chroma keyer to layer these images over the footage I have recorded.




No comments:

Post a Comment