Sunday 20 March 2016

Production Log: Friday 18/03/2016

Friday 18th of March 2016

This Friday I finally finished everything that needed to be shot to complete my video.
We had some trouble finding the time to get some filming done during the past week and a half due to mock exams and finishing off coursework and such but we finally had the time.

This Friday we had all day to shoot so we spent 3 hours in drama filming new things and re-shooting some things to make sure I have everything.

We went to a different, bigger drama room with a larger range of props and setting to use for my video. We ended up using things like a sofa, an exit sign and some steps to make an intro for my video.


Firstly I decided to shoot some new things that werent part of the song but to make a short into at the begining of the song. To do this I made the room very dark and shot some mysterious footage. I will edit the levels in post to make the footage a bit easier to see and also in black and white.



We shot the new footage I needed, which was verse 3 of the song and then we re-shot verse 1 and 2.
Afterwards we found a new place to shoot some clips, this was in front of a black curtain which just let a small amount of light seep through making a cool glowing effect.


This filming day was very successful and next, I will be editing the final video.

No comments:

Post a Comment