Thursday 28 January 2016

Production Log: Tuesday 26/01/2016

Tuesday 26th of January 2016

Tuesday and for the whole rest of the week, I started to edit the video and play around with the effects I wanted to use, I made multiple versions of things to try them out.
Here is a list of the things I had tried:

. Overlaying multiple video clips to make ghosting effects, I made different versions of these to show it combined with things such as a TV simulator to make one clip appear to wobble wildly, one overlayed with a different clip from the same recording of the song and another with the exact same clip but with the second one out of time with the first.

. Overlaying and using effects on outsources clips. I played around with this one clip of a dog gnashing its teeth and barking. I didn't record this but could use effects to change this to make it my own. I made the clip all red and black and used an effect which makes the clip below it show through the black and other things.

. I tried overlaying numbers onto the clips.

. I tried overlaying flashing red and blue colours with a low opacity to give the impression of police sirens.

. I started to try to add effects and edit the drumming in the video.

Here is a compilation of some of the things I have tried so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment